OPTION D. Exclusively for dogs under 10 years at the moment of taking out insurance.
1.- The coverages and exclusion described in the guarantees 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the option C more:
2.- Expenses of Veterinary Assistance.
2.a) For accident: if the insured dog has an accident there will be covered the expenses of veterinary treatment up to a maximum of 600 EUR. Without exemption(franchise) and without period of lack.
2.b) For surgical intervention derived from an accident: if the insured dog has an accident that needs(specifies) a surgical intervention practised by a veterinarian, it(he,she) will have the expenses covered(overcast) (professional honorarium, examinations, anesthesias, medicines and stay in veterinary clinic), up to the maximum limit of 900 EUR. Without exemption(franchise) and without period of lack.
2.c) For surgical intervention derived from a disease: if the dog has less than 10 years and suffers a disease that needs(specifies) a surgical intervention practised by a veterinarian, it(he,she) will have the expenses covered(overcast) (professional honorarium, examinations, anesthesias, medicines and stay in veterinary clinic), up to the maximum limit of 900 Euros. There will be applied an exemption(franchise) of 15 % of the total amount of the expenses and a term of lack of 90 days.
When the dog overcomes 10 years, it will be possible renew the policy applying a new premium(cousin) and presenting a veterinary examination of the same one.
Excluded risks: there remain excluded those desasters that do not adjust to the established definitions and, in I make concrete:
· Any surgical intervention destined to correct or suppress anatomical faults, or operations realized by decision of clinic (example: court(cut) of ears or tail).
· The resultant injuries of ill-treatment or the lack(mistake) of taken care attributable to the owner or to the persons that they live under his(her,your) roof.
· Any intervention that is not practised by a collegiate veterinarian.
· The expenses caused by wars, riots, riots, etc.
· The expenses not tied directly to a surgical intervention or to a hospitalization.
· The expenses of vaccination and mouth cleanliness.
· The expenses related to some process previous to the subscription of the policy.
· The expenses relative to the needs for the sacrifice of the animal, except in cases of accident or incurable disease.
· The expenses of castration, sterilization... except therapeutic indication.
3.- Expenses in canine residence.
There remain covered(overcast) the expenses of the dog which the owner incurs, when the insured / insured one or his(her,your) spouse are hospitalized of urgency because of a disease or accident, and it(he,she) was necessary to use canine residence for his(her,your) dog up to a limit of 150 EUR for desaster.
4.- Sacrifice and elimination of the corpse.
The expenses remain covered(overcast) for sacrifice or elimination of the corpse, when the veterinarian determines it, as consequence of an accident or incurable disease up to a limit of 60 Euros.
TOTAL ANNUAL PREMIUM PER DOG 215,93 EUR